March 10, 2007

Thank god I had a girl



Eek! Pigtails!!!


I love this last one


p.s. No, they didn't stay in for very long- maybe 5 minutes at the longest, but I had to try.
p.p.s. Sorry for the bathroom montage, it was the best place to keep her entertained while I pulled on her hair. Lots of things in there Mama usually never lets her get into. Like Q-tips. Please don't tell me if you see dirt.

4 comments:

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Yay for pigtails! And she looks so BIG and grown up! (Well at leat from the back/top of her head anyway. *grin*)

Happy Veggie said...

She is just adorable. It really does make her look very grown up to have her hair up.

Syl said...

She looks like the little kid from The Rescuers.

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! I remember the first day I was able to put piggytails in Avery's hair (code for having her sit still long enough for me to torture her) I felt such a sense of accomplishment! Bravo you!