September 11, 2007

What do you think?

A) Kinda "retro", kinda cool.

B) Hoochie-esqe and over the top.

C) Do they make those for Adults? Because I want one.



9 comments:

Ms. Huis Herself said...

A) Yes.
B) Yes.
C) I don't think I'm cool enough for one. *grin*

(Love the black handlebar fringe! And the fancy painted back fenders? Way cool.)

Happy Veggie said...

A) Yes.
b) Not really, handle bar fringe is never hoochie, only cool.
c) Not really, but I'll take a pink and black pearl scooter. (If I didn't have a kid, I would so have a scooter by now with the high gas prices)

Pusher said...

A and B, with a solid dose of

D: It depends on the awareness level and sense of humor of the parents.

DiploWhat said...

I'm going to go with B just because of the parent/kid combo that comes to mind that would probably have the $ to buy it.

Anonymous said...

A) The seat is entirely too safe... it doesn't prepare for the reality of falling off a bike.

B) The included fringe is taking away from the personal attachment of adding your own!

Syl said...

D: both A and C

nejyerf said...

dude!!

that thing is PIMPED out.

all it needs is some stickers that look like diamonds and maybe some playing cards in the spokes?

although i think i'd go for a more glittery fringe.

but them i'm showy like that

Anonymous said...

Definitely B in my book. But I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to such things...classic red-and-white will never go out of style!

Anonymous said...

Jen used the word "pimped" in her post so that may not be a good sign. I'm more of a simple girl myself but if your girl can carry it off, more power to her.