I went to Target yesterday with a list and I only bought two things that weren't on the list.
(Well, except the fruit I also bought -but that was more a matter of forgetting to add it to the list in the first place than it being an impulse buy. It gets ugly around here if we run out of bananas.)
Anyway- the things that weren't on the list, and therefore, not really needed, were a pair of tights (on clearance) and a pair of those toy baby bottles that have the milk or juice that disappears when you tilt it over for your doll to drink it. I always wanted those when I was a kid, but never had them. Now I do. Now Attila has some. Still, a $5 splurge is much much better than I have managed in the past. I even looked at multiple items and decided not to buy them.
Now the plan is not to venture back into Target for at least a month. I can go back on Feb. 13th.
(though I bet we run out of diapers before then- they were all out of the big box. I know. You care.)
January 16, 2008
$5.22
Posted by
Allknowingjen
at
5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Impressive restraint, AKJ!
(Yeah, I always wanted some of those bottles, too... and now Pumpkin has some. *grin*)
Meimei has them too. Congratulations on your Target ban!
Oh, I love those things! Except, I had one that was a coffee pot and the coffee disappears. I'm surprised Starbucks hasn't come out with this in their toddler line.
Post a Comment