Yeah. I am weak, I've already been back to Target. I went Sat. after classes because we needed milk, something for lunch, and the Wicked soundtrack. I came out with 2 bags of groceries, milk, the Wicked CD, 3 bags of valentine candy, and a thing of mascara. *sigh*
I might need a 12-step program.
January 20, 2008
The downfall
Posted by
Allknowingjen
at
1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yes, but did you hit the dollar section and get useless gifts for random holidays for your extended family? If you didn't, in the great words of every Minnesotan, It Could Be Worse.
Get back on the horse. One slip does not have to mean the end.
If I'd known about this before the party on Saturday, I would've said that your fine would be a bag of Conversation Hearts. You did buy Conversation Hearts, didn't you?
I agree with Syl. Either say now you can't go back to Target until Feb. 13th or start a new month as of now. And get your groceries from the grocery store.
Pusher- that is what my husband said!
"What's wrong with the grocery store?"
Nothing, they just don't have CD's there... But yes, I am sworn off again until 2/13.
Post a Comment