March 09, 2008

Under construction

Things I still want to change:
- post title font
- maybe some slight color changes
- must find new quote
- maybe a new pic
- some other putzy things here and there

I briefly thought I had accidentally deleted my books read in 08 list, but then I found it as a draft so I was ok. Not that I've read a lot so far anyway- I read every night before bed, but wow, some people out here on the internet read all the time and way faster than I do.

4 comments:

Ms. Huis Herself said...

I love the header! Very cute!

Maybe it's just me, but the background color is so dark gray/blue and the font is black, so there's not enough contrast to read the main post text very easily.

Allknowingjen said...

Yes, Ms H I agree... I just can't decide if I want to change the font or the background (or both!) I am going to mess around with it some more tonight...

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Ok, it's definitely better now. The background is still a nice moody blueish color, but I can actually read the text without having to highlight it!

Pusher said...

Looks good!